Friday, December 30, 2011

Perking the Elf Wilton Lawrence Update

Time constraints prevented the completion of This Elf by the dollmaker, unfortunately, but I have decided to make him as a stuffed pillow in my sewing area.    The leader, Lawrence Wilton will find himself on my couch, ready for reading and ready to go out the door when the call comes to read to school children, libraries, etc.  The new year is about to be upon us by Saturay Midnite into Sunday. HAPPY 2012!  Mayan Calendar or not, I wish to get as much out of this year as possible.
I have designed my third book cover for:
It's "Bright-Eyes" the Too Tall Cupcake.  Should be out by Easter 2012.
Thanks for looking. Pre-order this book by writing to ByLynnMarie@aol.com, subject: Pre-order Bright Eyes.  Leave name email address. Pay by Pay Pal for fastest delivery. Paypal account name is byLynnMarie@aol.com. Any Personal Checks must clear first.   This book should be released by my estimation in October 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment